I haven’t been able to walk out of my back door for 3 years. No, I didn’t say 3 months… years people. It’s kind of a long story, but I can sum it up like this:
Roof replacement = broken gutter = waterfall on our door = water damage = caulking the door shut = no door for 3 years.
I know you are wondering, why in the world did we wait three years to replace the door? Well, it goes kind of like this… I can have a husband that helps me on all my projects, builds little kitchens, cooks dinner with me, and smothers me with love or I can have a back door.
Ha, it’s not exactly like that, but needless to say, we get busy and just find other things we would rather do. Then, you kind of get used to not having a back door and voila… three years.
We finally got the motivation to order the new door (of course it was a funky size so we had to special order, nothing’s ever simple around my house). Mr. Blue Eyed Yonder also called in a little help for the project.
“Whatcha doing Uncle Chris?”
“What? Why are you laughing? I’m helping him.”
“Man, all this work is making me tired. I need a break.”
I have never been so excited in all my life to walk out of a back door. I feel so privileged.
Our one-of-a-kind products are for rent, not for sale. To make the quote request process easy and fun, we’ve designed a way for you to create a wishlist.
To create a wishlist, follow these instructions:
1) Browse for items you’re intrerested in renting.
2) Click the ‘Add to your wishlist’ button when you find something you like.
3) Once you’ve added all the items you’d like us to quote for you, click ‘wishlist’ (top right of the site).
4) Make sure you’ve included everything you like, adjust the quantities as needed, and click ‘submit’.
5) We’ll ask for a little information from you and get in touch once your quote is complete.
6) You’ll receive a confirmation of your request via email.