You’d have to know my sister, Katie, to know that she’s not what they call the “sentimental type”. So as you can imagine, I was floored to receive a package from her in the mail. No snazzy packaging, no detailed cards, just a single cd crammed with lots of love.
It was a “mix tape” of our childhood. Hand written on the cd were different memories or key words that corresponded with a song on the cd. Reading through the list I would laugh, have huge flashback moments and even come close to shedding a tear.
The whole thing was such an emotional overload. On one hand my heart was about to explode from the amount of time and love that went into creating this cd, and on the other hand my heart ached with nostalgia, the memories and pains of growing older.
So if you’re curious, here’s the playlist (with Katie’s titles and my mini explanations). Click around. If you’re an 80′s baby like us, you might hear a little bit of your own childhood.
So you’d like to rent some vintage items. We’d love to help. Let’s make a wishlist!
Our one-of-a-kind products are for rent, not for sale. To make the quote request process easy and fun, we’ve designed a way for you to create a wishlist.
To create a wishlist, follow these instructions:
1) Browse for items you’re intrerested in renting.
2) Click the ‘Add to your wishlist’ button when you find something you like.
3) Once you’ve added all the items you’d like us to quote for you, click ‘wishlist’ (top right of the site).
4) Make sure you’ve included everything you like, adjust the quantities as needed, and click ‘submit’.
5) We’ll ask for a little information from you and get in touch once your quote is complete.
6) You’ll receive a confirmation of your request via email.