Do you ever take the luxuries of your morning routine for granted? You wake up and take a nice hot shower. Lather up with yummy smelling soap. Scrub your locks with bubbly shampoo. If you’re really feeling spiffy, you bust out the razor and shaving cream and tackle those legs.
Once you are out of the shower, you put on some good smelling deodorant and silky lotion. Just add a dab of toothpaste to your toothbrush and scrub, scrub away.
We are all probably guilty of taking these simple acts for granted. While most of us have piles of toiletries, beauty products and other little pretties, sadly, there are others that don’t. There are women that wake up each morning without a hot shower to look forward to, no bubbly shampoo or cozy bath robe. Some of these women do not even have a house or a bed of their own.
For the fourth act, I wanted to give the beautiful ladies at My Sister’s House something that would bring a smile to their face. Because every woman deserves to feel beautiful and simple everyday necessities aren’t things they should have to worry about.
Many of the brave women at My Sister’s House are battling fears that most of us wouldn’t dare think about. Many of these women have children. I know how much I always loved my “toothpaste that didn’t burn” and strawberry scented shampoos. I hope these kids know how much they are loved… by people that haven’t even met them.
It’s not too late, surprise someone with a Random Act of Kindness.
So you’d like to rent some vintage items. We’d love to help. Let’s make a wishlist!
Our one-of-a-kind products are for rent, not for sale. To make the quote request process easy and fun, we’ve designed a way for you to create a wishlist.
To create a wishlist, follow these instructions:
1) Browse for items you’re intrerested in renting.
2) Click the ‘Add to your wishlist’ button when you find something you like.
3) Once you’ve added all the items you’d like us to quote for you, click ‘wishlist’ (top right of the site).
4) Make sure you’ve included everything you like, adjust the quantities as needed, and click ‘submit’.
5) We’ll ask for a little information from you and get in touch once your quote is complete.
6) You’ll receive a confirmation of your request via email.