With Valentine’s in the air, I thought this gave me an excuse to be a little mushy. Never did I imagine that I would end up with such a sweet, kind-hearted and selfless valentine as Mr. Blue Eyed Yonder. Designing a perfect match for me was no easy task, and some would argue quite impossible. But what ever happened along the way, it molded the most perfect person for me. (thump thump)
When I saw this idea featured on Design Sponge, I just knew it would be perfect for Mr. Blue Eyed Yonder. A small little gesture to let him know how much I appreciate all of the things he does for me. For working hard all day long, being a manly-man and taking on the tons of little projects around house and still finding time to let me know I am his #1.
So you’d like to rent some vintage items. We’d love to help. Let’s make a wishlist!
Our one-of-a-kind products are for rent, not for sale. To make the quote request process easy and fun, we’ve designed a way for you to create a wishlist.
To create a wishlist, follow these instructions:
1) Browse for items you’re intrerested in renting.
2) Click the ‘Add to your wishlist’ button when you find something you like.
3) Once you’ve added all the items you’d like us to quote for you, click ‘wishlist’ (top right of the site).
4) Make sure you’ve included everything you like, adjust the quantities as needed, and click ‘submit’.
5) We’ll ask for a little information from you and get in touch once your quote is complete.
6) You’ll receive a confirmation of your request via email.