Could it be YOU?
No day is ever the same at Blue Eyed Yonder! Some days we’re knee-deep in estimates and client meetings, other days we’re crafting an awesome installation, other times we’re busy adding new pieces to our inventory all while blogging, brainstorming and social media-ing all the way!
We’re happy to announce we’re looking for a bright and creative spirit to add to the team! As an assistant, you will need to be super organized with an eye for detail. We’re looking for someone with a nice balance of both left + right brain – quick to whip out an estimate or invoice but also great at coming up with creative projects and media ideas to further grow the company.
A basic knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, Excel and WordPress + being generally computer savvy are a bonus.
things that are a must ::
- a computer
- available a minimum of 15 hours a week (we’re flexible) and lots of the work can be done from home
- have Photoshop or have access to Photoshop
- great attitude!
- must love doggies
some of the tasks you’ll be helping with ::
- sending out marketing packages to clients and industry professionals
- maintaining our inventory database
- maintaining our industry professional database
- sending out and tracking client estimates, invoices and contracts
- email correspondence with clients
- updating/maintaining website/Etsy shop
- creating blog posts and columns for the BEY blog
- assisting with photo shoots for new inventory
- organizing, editing, resizing digital inventory images
- general errands
- brainstorming for new growth and collaborations
- assisting in creating new projects + ideas
- assisting with photo shoots and marketing events
You would need to be available to work a minimum of 15 hours a week. This is a paid position with room to grow. Pay details to be discussed during interview.
Please send me an email to hello(at)blueeyedyonder(dot)com with a little bit about yourself + resume and anything else you might want me to see. Please include “BEY Assistant” in your email subject line. I can’t wait to hear from you!