BEY Fall Internship Program
We’re happy to announce we’re looking for bright and creative spirits to add to the BEY team for the Fall season! As a Fall Intern, you will need to be excited and eager to jump into a variety of projects. We’re looking for someone with a nice balance of both left + right brain.
This is an unpaid position. A paid position after the internship is not guaranteed. The 3 month internship will take place from September through November and culminate with attendance at BEY’s holiday workshop.
the experience ::
- go behind-the-scenes of a wedding editorial shoot
- learn about furniture care (hands-on refinishing, upholstery and more!)
- shop on location with BEY (explore favorite haunts + new finds)
the commitment ::
- Onsite with BEY 1 full day a week (6-8hrs). Dates to be scheduled.
- Available for weekly video call to touch base and discuss weekly projects
- 2-4 hours for weekly projects/assignments (completed on your own time)
some of the tasks you’ll may be helping with ::
- assisting with photo shoots for new inventory
- maintaining our inventory + industry professional database
- updating/maintaining website
- organizing, editing, resizing digital inventory images
- assisting with furniture refinishing projects
- assisting with beginner level upholstery projects
- organizing BEY warehouse
- general errands (gas reimbursed)
- assisting with editorial photo shoots and marketing events
- assisting in creating new projects + ideas
things that are a must ::
- live in the Atlanta area
- have a personal laptop
- internet + social media savviness and etiquette
- good communication skills (written + verbal)
- great attitude!
- must love antiques!
- behind-the-scenes look at the ins and outs of running a creative business
- exposure to Atlanta’s creative community
- valuable furniture care skills
- antique buying tips and sources
- school credit, if applicable
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, email hello(at)blueeyedyonder(dot)com with a little bit about yourself + resume and anything else you might want me to see. Please include “BEY Fall Intern” in your email subject line.
We can’t wait to hear from you!